Mrs Areej Mohsin Darwish is one of the leading Personality and a Role Model for all Omani women in General and the Business Community in particular.
She represents at the Boards of many organisations in Oman as:
a) Chairperson – Areej Vegetable Oils & Derivatives SAOG
b) Chairperson – Duqm United Logistics
c) Board Member – Muscat University
d) Board Member – Unicef Leadership Circle
She has also been a Board member of the following organizations:
• Board of Directors - Areej Vegetable Oils & Derivatives SAOG during the
• Vice chairperson - Areej Vegetable Oils & Derivatives SAOG during the
• Board of Directors – Armour Insurance from 2005 to 2008
• Member of the Board of Capital Market Authority (CMA) from 2008 to
She was listed in the International Who’s Who for professionals
She has a host of enviable achievements to her credit and is a recipient of many
prestigious awards mentioned below:
1. Forbes Most Influential Arab Woman 2013
2. Forbes 200 Most Powerful Woman 2014.
3. Awarded “Oman Web Award for Best Corporate website”
4. Al Mara Excellence Award 2015 – Most promising Woman of the year
5. Al Mara Special Commendation – Corporate Leadership
In 2018, Mrs Areej Mohsin Darwish has been conferred upon four prestigious awards which further substantiates her as an exceptional achiever, and her accomplishments make her a strong role model for other women.
• Al Mara Excellence Awards 2018 – Corporate Leadership
• CEO Today Middle East Award 2018
• Forbes Middle East’s Most Influential Women 2018
• Middle-East, North Africa & Asia Award Organisation (MENAAO)
Best Business Leader
In 2019 has been equally spectacular as under her guidance and leadership MHD LLC won the prestigious “Top 100 Achievements Register 2019 Award” under the Business & Economy category at the Achievements Forum 2019 held in London. At the same event she was awarded Manager of the Year Award.
She was once again conferred CEO Today Middle East Award 2019 for her leadership and strategic management.
She has won 'Female Business Leader of the Year, Oman' & 'Employee-
Focused Chairperson of the Year, Oman' at the Business Worldwide 2019 Global
Corporate Excellence Awards.
She was accorded CEO of the Year at the Oman Brand Leadership Awards 2019
held in July 2019
Mr Mohammed Abdullah Al Kharusi
Mr. Mohammed Al Kharusi has a wealth of experience that spans over 20 years in financial management with demonstrated skills in credit risk evaluation, strategic planning, developing solid relationships and managing profitable growth overseeing large portfolios. He completed his Baccalaureate Degree in Management Information System/Business Management from Maryville University, USA and held an MBA from the University of Maryland, USA. He is a Certified Risk Analyst (CRA) from the American Academy of Financial Management and a Certified Investment Consultant from Citibank Certification Program. He currently holds various Board positions in the companies/organizations within and outside MHD Group.
Mr Taher Al Junaibi
Mr Taher Al Junaibi is one of the Leading Personality from Duqm, and he represents the local community welfare and business development.
He involves in Various Government related activities and Social welfare for the people of Duqm.
He is an MBA graduate from The UNIVERSITY OF HULL - UK and Commerce Graduate from Sultan Qaboos University – Oman
National CEO Program member by Think Tank – IMD Business School
Currently, he is holding Positions of :
• Deputy Chairman - Duqm united Logistics LLC
• Member of Parliament - Majlis Al-Shura Council
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Duqm Ahlia Development SAOC